Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Biggest Gosh-Darn Hole in the World




For Labor Day Chantelle and I drove up to Flagstaff to see Adam. Since the Grand Canyon is only about an hour away, we all decided to take a day trip. The drive up was absolutely beautiful. I found an area just outside of town where I would love to buy land and build a house. One can dream... Just gorgeous. The Grand Canyon was very impressive. In the words of Clark W. Griswold III, "it's only the biggest gosh-darn hole in the world." (edited for viewing!)





2 comments:

whitney said...

that is. BELLA NEEDS TO BE A MODEL. i love the pictures of you guys at the "big hole". wish we were there!

Matt and Joanna said...

I don't think I've ever been there! What a cool place. Maybe when we come visit you, you can take us there!