The lump in Keiton's neck was an infection and the body created a pocket around it. Due to this pocket the body was unable to fight it off. The doctors put in a shunt to drain the infection. His fever broke the other night and he is still a little out of it but doing a lot better. He is a tough little guy! Thanks to everyone who kept him and my brother's family in their prayers!
4 comments:
First off, I hope that your nephew continues to improve. Prayers are so powerful.
Second, I thought I was obsessed!! You guys did the BEST job of recreating Marian and Indie! So great! I laughed out loud. I hope that you guys got lots of compliments, because you deserved them!
What a beautiful baby. I hope he's doing better. I know that road and it's a tough one. We'll keep Keiton and his parents in our prayers.
Hi Dani!
I saw your comment on my blog! Thanks so much for popping in to say hi. I am so happy to see that your nephew made it through surgery!
Love,
Sarah
You have no idea how excited I was when I got a 30% off Gap card today! Thank you so much! I had to go there today for gifts and that just came at the perfect time. What are you guys doing for the holidays? How is your nephew this week?
Post a Comment