That would look awesome! I see you have the knack for decorating. :-D
Yes, you do have a knack for decorating and you always dressed so stylish. Where is the pillow from? Can I have it for my bed?It was so nice to hear from you, how is sunny AZ??
Waiting for a new post. The bedspread one is getting boring. =) Pictures of your LIFE would be awesome!!!
Where do you get it?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That would look awesome! I see you have the knack for decorating. :-D
Yes, you do have a knack for decorating and you always dressed so stylish. Where is the pillow from? Can I have it for my bed?
It was so nice to hear from you, how is sunny AZ??
Waiting for a new post. The bedspread one is getting boring. =) Pictures of your LIFE would be awesome!!!
Where do you get it?
Post a Comment