I know she was. I would think by now, Dani, you would understand my sarcasm. Almost everything I say is sarcastic. Besides, nobody could dispute how handsome my son/your husband is. And nice. He misses you. Go home so he can make you Fettucine and Lemon Chicken. He's been talking about it every night since you've been gone! Love you!
6 comments:
Huh? What gorgeous man? All I saw was Adam... =)
Hey woman, if you are going to be in town you better come see me!!
I don't care what Jessica says - I think he's gorgeous. That is a really good picture of him and as his mom I'd like a copy, please.
I was kidding.....
Jess was totally kidding... It's that sarcasm, which is why her and Adam get along so well!
I know she was. I would think by now, Dani, you would understand my sarcasm. Almost everything I say is sarcastic. Besides, nobody could dispute how handsome my son/your husband is. And nice. He misses you. Go home so he can make you Fettucine and Lemon Chicken. He's been talking about it every night since you've been gone! Love you!
Post a Comment