Thursday, January 14, 2010

Help for Haiti

My sister Jessica's friend has been in the process of adopting two children from Haiti. Currently there is no word on her children or the other children from the orphanage. You can read more of her/their story here. My heart breaks for her and her family and for all the children of Haiti. Please pray for them and please consider donating to the following to help out the children who are being affected by this tragedy. Click on the logo to be directed to the donation site.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

I saw a story last night on ABC about a woman waiting to hear about the child she was adopting. The reporter in Haiti found the orphanage and all of the children survived! I don't know how many orphanages there are there, but I hope that's the one. I will definitely pray for Jessica's friend.

Brooke said...

I want one of those kids.

Adam and Dani said...

Me too Brooke, me too.