Yes, I could handle living somewhere sunny and warm!!! We'll join you guys.
Florida has hurricanes...no thank you!
I going with you on the next adventure. I love warm tropical places. I also love the cool picture postcards you found.
So - you wanted an adventure. And how was that next adventure??? Not exactly what you expected but you can't say it wasn't an adventure, can you?
So so true Brooke. Next time I would like to have a more fun one. No one on their deathbed thank you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes, I could handle living somewhere sunny and warm!!! We'll join you guys.
Florida has hurricanes...no thank you!
I going with you on the next adventure. I love warm tropical places. I also love the cool picture postcards you found.
So - you wanted an adventure. And how was that next adventure??? Not exactly what you expected but you can't say it wasn't an adventure, can you?
So so true Brooke. Next time I would like to have a more fun one. No one on their deathbed thank you.
Post a Comment