Monday, April 16, 2007

Kindred Spirits


I have been addicted to the Anne of Green Gables movie lately. The book and movie have always been a favorite but lately I just can't seem to get enough. Maybe it's the strong desire I have to move to the country and live in an old house and live a more simple life... My friend Gina and I used to pretend we were Anne and Diana growing up in Pleasant Grove, Utah. I was always Diana because I had the darker hair. Now that I look back it definitely should have been the opposite. Gina was the beautiful one and I was the somewhat odd one with the crazy imagination. Gina was my "bosom friend" for all those years. I still think she is a "kindred spirit." Hi Gina Bob! I miss you!

4 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

Oh, isn't that sweet? Hey guess what? A couple of months ago Jess and I ran into Gina at Home Depot. Anyway, apparently she lives just down the road from me. Halfway between Jess and I. Pretty nifty huh?

Adam and Dani said...

So just for fun today I made Raspberry Cordial (NOT currant wine). I have been wanting to try it for years. It came out pretty good.

whitney said...

hahaha. that is so funny. because i love anne of green gables... and i just watched it about a month ago. i couldnt get enough, and i was depressed when it was over. my favorite part is when anne doesnt put the jar on tight enough (to a fruit pudding or something) and a rat got into it. and then she almost lets her teacher eat it!

Ginn Family said...

That was a blast from the past. I almost cried when I read it. You need to come and visit.