
Today my preschool class went on a field trip to the pet store to pick out a fish for our classroom. They were so cute! For most of them it was their first bus ride and they thought it was the neatest thing. Their eyes were so wide and their smiles so big. It was great. They would get so excited when they saw different things out the window. One kid in particular was making me laugh so hard. "There's my house! No, that's not my woods. Look, a red bus! MacDonald's!!! There's my house, my building A! Policeman! There's my store (pointing to the place his mother works)!" It was so cute. It takes a 4 year old to make you truly appreciate public transportation. They had a blast at the pet store as well. Way too many things for little eyes to see and little hands NOT to touch! They were great though, very good listeners. I was so proud! They picked out a Turquoise Betta fish which they have yet to pick a name for. Some of the names they have come up with are Bobofish, Ninja Turtle fish, Leo, Marlin, Zack'n'Cody, Nemo, Turquoise, daddyboy, and more! It'll be interesting to see which name wins out! All I can say is I am incredibly lucky to be doing what I am doing. These kids are so great and I just love them all.
*Sadly I can not post any pictures of my adorable little preschoolers. School rules. You'll just have to imagine how cute they are!
1 comment:
That is soo cute! You are soo great with kids!! I am sure it will be sad for you when you have to leave them. Are you going to look for another job like this out in Flagstaff?? Love ya!
Post a Comment