Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Home Alone

My poor hubby is such a trooper. He is all by his lonesome up in Flagstaff doing some painting in our new place. He says he's fine but I know he's a little lonely. We miss him here too. Even Chantelle was telling me today she misses him and wants him to come back. Too cute. They have the same weird sense of humor so they have a lot of fun together. I think Doug misses having another man in the house, he did end up with four daughters! I think he also misses having a working buddy. Also, no one can make my mom laugh like Adam can or call her out when she is having her moments. For some reason Adam gets away with it. My mom also says I seem a bit more clingy with him gone. I guess I do take it for granted a bit when he's around all the time. The sweetest part is that he is doing all this for me. He knows I was less than thrilled about where we are moving in Flagstaff but he is doing some fix ups to make me happy. I am such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love to read the things you say about Adam. I feel the same way about him, only as his mom, of course! I love you both and am so proud of all your progess in everything!

I love you!

anna said...

weirrdddly, i feel the same way too. only, not like that.