
One of the best parts about being in Arizona is getting to hang out with my baby sister more. Way too much fun. We went and saw the movie "Stardust" the other day which I absolutely loved. It is definitely in my top ten now. Going to the lake is always fun to but we don't seem to get to do that very often. Last week we went and painted pottery. I made a a water pitcher with my version of Van Gogh's "Cafe Terrace" which I thought came out pretty good. Chantelle painted a little genie pot. Way cute. Our drives around town are always fun, even though often pointless. We seem to find ourselves at Walmart a lot. Or the Circle K getting something fun. It will be sad when I head up to Flagstaff but at least it's only a two hour drive. If only Jess and Headda were closer. That would be the best.

If only I had her body. Then life would be complete.

For her 18th birthday we had a food fight. We had such a blast. Adam did get a little sick however. I think the combo of pumpkin and chocolate pudding got to him.
Before.

After.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That's awesome!
haha im jealous...
Are you kidding me? I could never do that! You people are brave.
Post a Comment