Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christmas, Christmas Time Is Here



Or it was. I hadn't posted anything about Christmas so I figured, better late than never. Right? Anyway, Adam and I were sad to not be with family this year but we did have a lot of fun with just us and our zoo of animals. I made tons of food, from the yummy breakfast casserole to all the snacks and junk food and yes, the Fenberry pie. It came out perfect. I have even made it since because Adam loves it. He likes to call it "Thee and Thou" food. We stayed in our matching pajamas all day and watched Christmas movies and played video games. Yes, I know, we are dorks. But that is why I love Adam so much. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts and cards you all sent!



Someone even liked the puff rice balls... Thanks Mom-Brooke! :-)

My favorite gift: The knee-high Minnetonka moccasins from my husband. I LOVE them!

Some more of my favorite things.

6 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

I'm jealous!! You got my red kitchen aid!!! And some moccasins..although technically I don't think you can wear those to rendezvous because of the sole on them...although I have seen the minnetonka brand at rendezvous, just with a different sole...in fact Becky has a pair of them. I love you tree!! So big and bushy! I am glad that even though you weren't with family you still had a good time!!

HeaddaMarie said...

LOL I knew you would have some comment regarding them. I would still wear them too. Probably more comfortable anyway! :)

whitney said...

i LOVE the red kitchen stuff! did adam get you that kitchenaid? lucky! your animals are very cute with all the christmas decorations. we miss you guys a lot!

Sarah said...

Hi Dani!

I'm glad you had a nice Christmas despite missing family. It's always hard to be away from my family on Christmas Day, but I'm lucky because I get to make up for it later when we return from visiting Matt's family.

Cool moccasins! :-D

Brooke said...

I am so glad you finally posted something about your Christmas. I hope that in the end it was fun with just the two and the zoo... We're looking forward to spending Christmas with you next year, finally! Love, Mom B.

Whit - We got Dani the KitchenAid. I think I want one in every color, although I never use the one I have. Oh, well. I just live vicariously by looking at all the lovely pictures of the food others make.

The Aprecios said...

ONlY 4 more months is right!! Thanks for reminding me, its good to know there is someone out there as obsessed with Indi as me!