I am so excited!!! It is supposed to snow for the next three days. And, it's supposed to be more snow than our last two storms. I CAN NOT WAIT!
*The following pictures are from the second snow storm we had in the beginning of January. Sadly, I missed it because I was in Seattle. Sad I missed it, not sad that I was in Seattle. It was great getting to see everyone!
I'm so glad you posted on your blog! I'm so jealous of the snow that everyone is getting. Make a snow angel for me. I hope you and Adam take advantage of the beauty of it all - when he's not studying! I love you, Mom
so pretty! you guys are incredibly lucky. we loved having you here in seattle. and i KNOW the jones boys were happy to see your face (i think they were already getting sick of me.) enjoy the snow!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted on your blog! I'm so jealous of the snow that everyone is getting. Make a snow angel for me. I hope you and Adam take advantage of the beauty of it all - when he's not studying! I love you, Mom
so pretty! you guys are incredibly lucky. we loved having you here in seattle. and i KNOW the jones boys were happy to see your face (i think they were already getting sick of me.) enjoy the snow!
Yay!! She posted again...Finally!! Not that I have room to talk since it was forever until I posted...=)
Holy cow! That's a lot of snow for Arizona! It's beautiful. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment