Monday, April 14, 2008

Dani California

March was kind of a busy and crazy month for us. All in one week we had Adam's spring break, Easter and our 4 year anniversary. So to celebrate it all we decided to go where else? California! I keep asking myself why we haven't moved back...

We took my little sis Chantelle along as our sidekick and had a lot of fun. We got to visit family and friends and eat at all the wonderful places that San Diego has to offer. We also made a trip to Seaport village and did some shopping. There were a few things we didn't get to do but that always means another San Diego trip! What do you say Matt and Joanna, this fall?!

My mother-in-laws gorgeous home. Thank you Scott and Brooke for the wonderful hospitality,as always. Next time we will come later in the year when it's not so close to tax season so we'll get to see you both more!

Chantelle enjoying everyone's favorite part of the house. The indoor/outdoor courtyard.

Lucy, my mother-in-laws baby and the cutest thing ever.

The Litchfield boys. Hopefully next time we are in Cali we will get to spend more time with Trevor. Thanks Tom and Janis! I still need that fruit pizza recipe. Yummy!

No trip to California is complete without our annual anniversary trip to Disneyland. I don't think Adam will ever go back. He is now jaded and is writing an anthropology paper on it. It's a long story so I'll post his paper when it's done. He has burst my fairytale bubble. Very sad. He is definitely the Beast to my Belle. But I love him dearly. I can't believe we have hit the 4 year mark. I am so lucky and blessed to be married to such a wonderful man. I look forward to when we are sealed in the temple this year. I lub you Adam!

Adam and his cousin Liam at the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki room.

Aladdin seriously had the hots for me. He couldn't take his eyes off of me.

Liam the Jungle boy.

Yoho, yoho a pirate's life for Smelly!

Getting ready for our doom buggies in the Haunted Mansion.


Belle and Jasmine, home at last!

Sadly, none of us were the true king.

Me and my baby sis, Chantelle after a fun filled day at the happiest place on earth.

C is for Chantelle.

5 comments:

ltandjbcox said...

Nice to hear from you two. I thought your spring break trip with Chantelle sounded great even before I saw the pictures. . .Your mom keeps me informed of some of the goings on in even YOUR family.

I hope that the school year finishes up good for you. Have fun.

Amanda&Wade said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! Congrats on the 4 years!!
Pirates cove is a house... yes can you believe that's a house?! More like a resort! It's owned by a friend of ours, and he is blogging the "3rd" phase as he calls it. Which means the "3rd guest house" to the huge main house. It's crazy with two water slides, 3 pools, over 15 rooms. And it's all pirate themed. It's amazing! Anyway, wade and I are headed there in 3 weeks!! wahoo!

Sarah said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love reading about what you're doing and the pictures are great! I might go to Disneyland someday. I have a friend who lives really close to it.

sara said...

I am with you on moving to California! Happy Anniversary! Oh- and the Aaron & Sharla on my blog is actually my sister! We used to laugh when there was an Aaron & Sharla Peterson in our ward because they are Aaron & Sharla Palmer.

Brooke said...

I would have commented before but I looked at the new post (finally!) from my phone and it didn't do the pictures justice! The cutest dog, EVER, Lucy, my baby, was put in a toybox last night by a very mean little boy and I couldn't find her forever! I thought she'd gone to the coyotes. Oh, well, such are the worries of parents.

Great travel log. I love you!