Me and Jess. A day of skiing at the Canyons in Park City.

My brother-in-law Chris. What a stud.

One of the days there we went to Thanksgiving Point and took the kids to the Museum of Ancient Life. It was so much fun and the kids are great as always. Due to my influence I think they all want to be paleontologists, archaeologists or some kind of scientist. I have the best nieces and nephews and they are all so smart. They take after their Auntie Deedee. Me of course!
The oldest of my nieces and nephews, Jordan. I just love this kid.

Haylee, future Paleontologist.

Miss Lauren thought the skeleton with the spear was the coolest thing. Daddy didn't raise no sissy.

Heather with baby Izzy. Even she enjoyed the dinosaurs!

There was this really cool room with an erosion table full of sand, water, plants and dinosaurs that the kids had a blast in. I had some fun in there too. How could you not when it's all about getting messy?! The CJ monster getting wet and dirty.

This will be me, some day...

We also had the chance to go Temple Square and see the Salt Lake Temple. I haven't been there in about ten years. We even got April to go along! Salt Lake Temple will always remain my favorite. It is just so beautiful and I love the Visitors Center. The statue of Christ with the heavens all around is the most amazing thing and I always feel as if I am truly in his presence.

*See you all in July for Nationals!
1 comment:
what a fun trip. i LOVE thanksgiving point. how fun that you got to spend time with your nieces and nephews. i am sure they all love their aunt dani so much. :)
Post a Comment