
We have been in the new house going on almost a month and are still living out of boxes. I feels as if we will never get unpacked. Between work and school there is just no time to get anything done. My goal is to at least have it ready by Halloween. I am never moving again...
8 comments:
Good luck! We're just heading into it on the other end... ahhh... what are we doing?!? We're thinking about you guys.
Oh, I bet you are never moving again! You will! That's what I used to say. We aren't moving for a LOOONG time! I wish we were, cause that would just mean more space, yard, garage etc! But we won't be! love you!
You won't be moving again, eh? I find THAT one hard to believe! =)
I love the picture you posted. I dream that very same dream every night and then I wake up. ugh!
love mom
Too funny! LMAO!
You guys are all too funny!
What is everyone doing up so late. Everyone of you girls are up.
mom
WHere are you settled at? Are you still in Flagstaff?
Post a Comment