no really, where are you going? like, out of our ward? you didn't mention anything in your talk yesterday so i'd assume not out of the ward? ... don't give me a heart attack.
I read the latest entry but then I looked to the right and looked at your wedding picture. I have a handsome son and he married a beautiful girl. I love you both. I hope the move is going/went well. Love, Mom
11 comments:
Oooo where?!!
Take some pics so we can see.
love mom
Chantelle and I might be coming over soon.
love mom
no really, where are you going? like, out of our ward? you didn't mention anything in your talk yesterday so i'd assume not out of the ward? ... don't give me a heart attack.
You guys are moving??? Good luck packing and unpacking, I hope your new house is even better!
I read the latest entry but then I looked to the right and looked at your wedding picture. I have a handsome son and he married a beautiful girl. I love you both. I hope the move is going/went well. Love, Mom
Are you moving to Washington???
:-D
Are you done moving yet??
...i still have your tupperware. :-O
Haha! Baby "Indy"! I love it! Now if I can just get my husband used to the idea...never going to happen!
Between you and me though, thats what I'll call it!
How is the move going? I took your advised and traded the pictures on my anniversary.
Where are you?!? You've been gone for almost a month!!!
Post a Comment