Friday, August 1, 2008

JUST KIDDING!!!

There is no way I would seriously do something so drastic and so not me. I used the following website and used Keira Knightly's lovely short do. Whitney, Brooke, Mom and Joanne, I appreciate the concern! However, I really did get my haircut today and I will post pictures soon. Muah!

7 comments:

Tiffany Wilson said...

I had a sneaking suspicion it wasn't for real. . .but, I haven't seen you in 15 years, so who knows what kind of hairstyles you've tried! I change mine at least once a year! I say, go for it, do something dramatic. I think you look hot that blonde!

jessica rabbit said...

I hope you new haircut doesn't look like the short one you posted....

Kristina said...

Dani! Hi! So good to hear from you. What a blast from the past. I got in touch with christina jones too just recently via the blogging world. So fun to see what everyone's up to. And oh yes, I'm diggin' the hair. :)

Amanda&Wade said...

Wo, I actually like the cut... the color..hmmmm.. :) Anyway, you are hilarious.
Yes that picture was taken in front of my parents house in P.G. crazy huh... does it bring back memories!?

Christina said...

Wow, wasn't really expecting a post from you...

Life here is wonderful and am soooo happy to be in Europe. It's much easier to travel. The History is amazing here, as are the people!

Oh and I sort of freaked when I saw your hair that short. DON'T EVER DO IT. It makes you look older, we don't want that now do we??!

Sarah said...

Hahahahaha!!!!! I was thinking, "Wow! I'm surprised she went that short and completely changed the color. She's brave!" It's a brave move for me just to get some not very noticable layers in my hair. I am so chicken.

Whitney said...

hahahaha. i so glad that you havent touched your beautiful healthy hair! we cant wait to see you guys in november!!!