Sunday, August 10, 2008

It Tastes Like Christmas

Or so Adam says. One of our favorite places to eat while we lived in Washington was the Bors Hede Inne. It's a resturaunt located in a living, working medieval village in Carnation, just east of Redmond. The have a wonderful cookbook with recipes from the 14th and 15th centuries and Rastons and Fenberrie pye are two of our favorite. I usually reserve Fenberrie pye for the holidays but with the weather being so rainy and gloomy it seemed like the perfect thing for Sunday dinner.

The Bors Hed Inne, Camlann Medieval Village, Carnation, Washington.


3 comments:

Geevz said...

It looks right out of Germany! So is it Boar's head meat served there?

Donna/Mom said...

I still have not tried any of the recipes. That was so fun Christmas Eve when we went for the Christmas Eve Dinner. Such memories.

love mom

ps - how did your talks go? Sorry we missed it. Next time give us warning, so we won't be gone.

Parnell's said...

Mmmm...I've been so close so many times and never knew about this place. I'll have to go check it out!