Friday, August 8, 2008

A Matter of a Few Degrees {updated}

So I am totally freaking out. I have to give a talk in sacrament meeting on Sunday, something I have never done and hoped to avoid. The subject is on Pres. Uchtdorff's talk from the Priesthood session of our most recent conference, "A Matter of a Few Degrees." I have put off preparing this talk for weeks I guess hoping that it would disappear. No such luck. Any inspiring words for me?!

* Adam did a fabulous job and I am so proud of him. I flew through mine a mile a minute so I'm not sure anyone could really understand. Oh well, at least we did it.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Like I said in my email, both of your talks were wonderful. Every now and then you come away from a sacrament meeting thinking, "this was a really inspiring day". That's how I felt yesterday after you both spoke. It was awesome.

Kelly said...

you BOTH did a great job. i really enjoyed your talks. even sent the husband to change the baby's diaper so i didn't miss a thing :o)

amber said...

You really did such a good job! I really enjoyed both of your talks!