Hawaii???lol. ;)
that's La Jolla Cove!!! I love the cove!!!! hurray!!!
Yay Christina!
You should look my family up while your there. My husband and i will be in SD Mon. and Tues.
Umm totally jealous! I miss the beach (even though I've never lived there). it just looks so lovely!
Hope you had a lovely time, we did when we went for our beach fix. You can move away from the beach but you can never remove it from us. It's in our blood
I hope you have/had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hawaii???
lol. ;)
that's La Jolla Cove!!! I love the cove!!!! hurray!!!
Yay Christina!
You should look my family up while your there. My husband and i will be in SD Mon. and Tues.
Umm totally jealous! I miss the beach (even though I've never lived there). it just looks so lovely!
Hope you had a lovely time, we did when we went for our beach fix. You can move away from the beach but you can never remove it from us. It's in our blood
I hope you have/had a wonderful time! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!
Post a Comment