Recently I made my first attempt at making homemade bread. I think I need a bread machine. The bread looks awful but doesn't taste too bad... The domestic sphere is not where my talents lie.
LOL That looks so sad!! You crack me up! You don't have to have a bread machine to make good homemade bread. Just some practice! And a fool proof recipe! :)
I tried making my mom's bread and although it looked good, it just didn't taste the same. >:( And we got a bread machine, but that doesn't come out tasting that great either. I think we need a yeast thermometer.
What's this about pot roast? Is it a good story? There's nothing like ruining food that takes hours to make.
6 comments:
that's not true, you are a domestic goddess. this ain't your first pot roast darlin'. muah!
That first pot roast was pretty bad...
LOL That looks so sad!! You crack me up! You don't have to have a bread machine to make good homemade bread. Just some practice! And a fool proof recipe! :)
Well obviously mine wasn't fool proof...
I tried making my mom's bread and although it looked good, it just didn't taste the same. >:( And we got a bread machine, but that doesn't come out tasting that great either. I think we need a yeast thermometer.
What's this about pot roast? Is it a good story? There's nothing like ruining food that takes hours to make.
That's bread??? Don't you have bread pans? lol!!!!!!!! Next time I see you I'll show you how to make bread that you CAN'T screw up.
Post a Comment