Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

We had such a great Easter weekend at my parents. It's always fun to get away form Flagstaff and enjoy the family. We decorated eggs, had an egg hunt and got baskets full of fun. I don't care what anyone says, you are never too old to enjoy holiday festivities. I love the holidays. And I love my family.

Chantelle and I hard at work decorating the eggs. My fingers are still stained.

Our Easter Baskets. I don't care how old I am, Easter baskets never get old.


On the hunt. We had to hide them in the house because it was wet and gross outside. From the snow melting. Yes, you heard right, the snow. It never ends here.

"I found one!" We are so proud. The 'rents had fun too.

We sooo found the golden money filled eggs. Ka-ching.

Me and my love. See, I don't always wear black.

My wonderful and amazing parents.

The girls.

The boys.

3 comments:

The Jenson's said...

I agree you are never too old for easter baskets or finding eggs!

Matt and Joanna said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun time! I don't have Sarah's e-mail, just her blog. I hope you come to WA this summer. It would be so much fun to see you guys!

jessica rabbit said...

Doug looks like he's throwing up gang signs!