Friday, April 17, 2009

My sister Heather is refusing to post pictures of Easter Weekend until I post these from last fall. So Heather, these are for you... Brat.

The Batson kids at the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point.
Me and Jess.

Sisters. Heather, Me and Jess.

The Stockton brats, I mean kids. Haha! Love you Heather! Just seeing if you were paying attention...

The brood. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me.

Jordan the Mountaineer.

Haylee the Brave of the Girls.

Zach the Climber.

CJ attempting the climb.

Miss Izzy's first piggy tales.

The Scarecrow Festival was a lot of fun with tons of stuff to do. There was a train to ride, games to play, lots of junk food and things to see. It's always fun spending time with my nieces and nephews. And sisters too of course!

Girls Night Out. Yummy Thai food. Nobody told me I was supposed to be wearing pink.

My girl, Miss Lauren.

Dad and Barb.
*Are you happy now Headda Marie?!

1 comment:

jessica rabbit said...

Nobody told you we were wearing pink because would you have really worn it anyway? =)