We woke up to this this morning. So much for Spring and those May flowers... (isn't everything just absolutely beautiful when covered in fresh white snow though?!)
The snow is crazy--we got some too! Thank you so much for reading and posting such a nice comment on my blog. Don't really know how people feel about it, so it means a lot. I would love to do a seminar or retreat. I'll keep you posted.
The snow is crazy--we got some too! Thank you so much for reading and posting such a nice comment on my blog. Don't really know how people feel about it, so it means a lot. I would love to do a seminar or retreat. I'll keep you posted.
3 comments:
Wow - I can't believe you are still getting snow up there. You need to move to Southern California! It is pretty.
The snow is crazy--we got some too! Thank you so much for reading and posting such a nice comment on my blog. Don't really know how people feel about it, so it means a lot. I would love to do a seminar or retreat. I'll keep you posted.
The snow is crazy--we got some too! Thank you so much for reading and posting such a nice comment on my blog. Don't really know how people feel about it, so it means a lot. I would love to do a seminar or retreat. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment