I got flowers today, too! Good men think alike!
He actually got them for me like a week ago but I hadn't taken pictures until today.
Just because flowers are the best.
Dani, I don't have your email, but you have to check out what my friend is doing to their guest bedroom.first look athttp://jljbuck.blogspot.com/2009/04/insult-to-decencyand-outrage.htmlthenhttp://jljbuck.blogspot.com/2009/05/come-on-you-know-you-want-to-stay-here.htmlThought of you instantly, I can hook you up if you're ever near the Denver Temple!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I got flowers today, too! Good men think alike!
He actually got them for me like a week ago but I hadn't taken pictures until today.
Just because flowers are the best.
Dani,
I don't have your email, but you have to check out what my friend is doing to their guest bedroom.
first look at
http://jljbuck.blogspot.com/2009/04/insult-to-decencyand-outrage.html
then
http://jljbuck.blogspot.com/2009/05/come-on-you-know-you-want-to-stay-here.html
Thought of you instantly, I can hook you up if you're ever near the Denver Temple!
Post a Comment