Saturday, August 15, 2009

Climb to Conquer Cancer 2009

This morning Adam and I participated in the American Cancer Society Climb to Conquer Cancer walk/hike with the Gap Inc. team. Aside from wanting to keel over after the first mile (hey, it was uphill and I don't have the best lungs), the hike went really well and the whole group finished the 7 miles to Snowbowl with Outback waiting at the top. At least we got to take a shuttle down...

Thank you so much to everyone who contributed and helped to make this possible!

The Crew. Jessica, Rachael, Sarah, Matt, Renita, Me and Adam.

Me and the hubbby.

Halfway mark.

I conquered.

The sign may say one more mile, but it was definitely more like two.

Renita and Jessica finished like 3o minutes before the rest of us.

The finish line!
*First 2 photos courtesy of Jessica Kesti.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You are awesome. Good job!