Saturday, September 5, 2009

Can I just say I am absolutely sick of eating all of these things...

Now as wonderful as some of these things can be on occasion, and for as wonderful as my husband has been for catering to my whims (Cold Stone Cheesecake ice cream=amazing) for three days straight these soft mushy foods get a little old. And why am I eating soft, mushy food you ask? I have finally, yes finally, had my wisdom teeth removed. Angelina, I know you will be happy to hear that!

I am so sick of even looking at these foods that tonight I made my husband a dinner I can't even eat. Just to look at it and smell it. Maybe if I stick it in the food processor...

The following is what I made for my hubby tonight and the recipe is one I got from my mother-in-law and made a few weekends ago for Sunday dinner while visiting the family in San Diego. Her and I both changed up the recipe a bit and IT IS GOOD and can be found here.


* I still need to post pictures from that weekend trip in San Diego which was fun but way too short. Sadly, our camera is broken so I am at the mercy of everyone else and the pictures they took.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I never did get mine out. I should have. I hope you feel better soon! :)