
I have been really blessed to have so many women that have touched my life and have been wonderful examples to me.
My sisters Heather and Jessica are wonderful wives and mothers and are always there for me. My sister Chantelle has been such an amazing example to me and has inspired me to be better in so many ways. My Aunt Joanne who has such an amazing testimony of the gospel. My grandma who has taught me the importance of family and our history. Joanna who is such a "kindred spirit" and has become my "bosom friend." Adam's aunts have done such much for us and taken great care of us through our first few years of marriage. And Janis, Adam's step-mom who has been so sweet and supportive. My beautiful mother-in-law Brooke, who has always been there to support us and guide us in so many ways and I love her dearly!
For all the other women in my life, thank you so much for being such great friends and family!
My mom has been my rock. She has always shown me unconditional love and always knows what to say to make things better. Without her love and guidance and continual support I don't think I would be the person I am today.
Mom, you are my heart.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
2 comments:
You're so sweet! I love you!! I wish you lived closer so we could spend more time together. Someday you will become an amazing mom!! You are so good with kids. I hope you know that if something happens to us Mom & Doug get the kids, but if they aren't around or something happens to them...you my dear are the one I want to take care of my children!! You are an amazing person and I love you very much!!
It was so fun to see something new on Mother's Day! I hope you appreciate what an important role you play in the lives of so many children. The kiddies in Washington will miss you and Adam dearly but I know you will go on to bless the lives of so many as you begin your lives in Arizona. This mom is very grateful that Adam and Dani found their way into each other's hearts.
Love you both dearly,
Bimi
Post a Comment