
I am having a really hard time with Christmas this year. I just can't seem to get into it like I usually do. Maybe it's because we won't have any family around this year or that we have no kids of our own or maybe it's the fact that everyone has snow but us. Whatever the deal is, I just don't seem to have the Christmas spirit this year. So in the famous words of Scrooge, "Bah, Humbug."

Or maybe it's just that I turn 29 on Tuesday and have nothing to show for it.
8 comments:
girlfriend! that doesnt sound like a very happy post! all of our snow is already gone. so that is depressing. also, you have 22 days to get into the spirit, so give it some time. we miss you guys! give bella a big hug for me. :)
Ah now, cheer up darlin'. That was one of the saddest posts yet. I hope you can get into the spirit... you still have a ways to go! And, hooray for birthdays! Remember last year when we went to Red Robin for your birthday? I wish we could do the same this year. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and will be sending happy thoughts your way!
Happy Birthday to you today! I hope you have a fabulous day!!! We love and miss you!
Happy Birthday Dani!! We love you!!
Matt is having a hard time getting into the Christmas Spirit too. When it snowed on Saturday, he was starting to, but then it all melted away the next day. Maybe it's the fact that he got to go to Alaska this Summer and he misses Christmas there. Or maybe it's the fact that he stressed over money and can't buy the gifts he wants, or that he won't see his family this year, or maybe it's because it's become less special because people have been starting the Christmas music too early. Usually he's all excited to decorate, but not this year. I'm really hoping we'll have a white Christmas because that would make him happy.
You have a lot to show for being 29! :-D
Love,
Sarah
Well, Scrooge. You are boring me too! But I still love ya!
Hey dork! When are you going to get some new posts?? Now you are the one getting boring. I know you have some fun ones from your birthday at mom's!! All I can say is that you must have really needed $20!! You are crazy!! That is so like Doug to do something like that!! He's so crazy...a reason why we love him so much!!
You are married to my son so you had better re-think the fact that you have nothing to show for your 29 years. When he is finished with his education, life will change and some day you will have kids and yearn for the days when some little person isn't ruling your life. We always want what we can't have!
I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment