Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Our first snow in Flagstaff, Arizona.

Bella loves, loves, loves the snow. She can't get enough of running (well, more like leaping) through it and eating it.

My little family.

Adam is in heaven.

Our little street.

There's "snow" place like home.

Adam and a fellow co-worker were out until about 1 a.m. creating this masterpiece 7 foot snowman.

I love my little snow puppy.

Emmi and Bella's new favorite spot.

Too much fun in the snow wore her out.

Flagstaff "Matterhorn." For any of you who have made that drive to Disneyland, you understand.

6 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

Yeah! I love all the pictures. Has the snow put you in more of a holiday mood? I can't believe how much snow you have down there. I hope there is snow in Utah when I go home!

auntie megan said...

That looks like so much fun! We're very jealous of how much snow there is. Wish we could have played in it with you!

auntie megan said...

I've never posted a commnet and don't know how to do so under my name, but "nobody" is megan. As you know I'm rather retarded so I can't seem to be anyone else but "nobody"

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

That looks like so much fun! Did it help you get in the spirit of Christmas at all? I hope so!

HeaddaMarie said...

Yay!! You changed your layout!!! Go Adam!! So, how did you get your header all cute with the snowflakes? Was that part of it? I haven't figured out how to do cute headers. Anyway, love the snow. We have had a couple of snowstorms but of course no pix. CJ wants to build a snowman so I told him that the next time it snows we will go out and build one. Then I will take pix.

Brooke said...

Wow. Everything always looks so much prettier in the snow. I hope you are really enjoying it and that it helps to make your Christmas a little cheerier. Santa is on his way!
BTW, somebody should show "nobody" how to change her name.

Love,

Mom