Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Special Indy Delivery

All this fun stuff came today from my amazing sisters in Utah. I've been sick the last few days so it was a nice surprise. Notice a theme?!


Thanks so much for thinking of me! I love you guys!

10 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

I can't believe you already got it!! Yay!! I didn't think you would get it until Monday..but since it is a holiday Tuesday!! I'm glad you got it!! I got back about an hour ago from seeing Indiana Jones! I liked it, not at all what I was expecting but good none the less! Enjoy your yummy Indiana treats!

Donna/Mom said...

You've been sick?

Matt and Joanna said...

I'm sorry you've been sick. I hope you get feeling better soon! I too amd DYING to find out if we're moving or not. I'll definitely let you know... hopefully we'll know by next Friday! Have a fun weekend!

Matt and Joanna said...

p.s. I love your blog revamp! It's super cute!

Kelly said...

that is too cute. what sweet sisters. :o)

Brooke said...

I'm an idiot. Slow to check the blogs and slower to find out you've been sick. I hope that by now you're long better. I love you!

Kelly said...

i'm all for another murder mystery. i've done three, and thrown 2 of them, so i'm all about it!! i kinda ruined the end of our last one though because i played the CD too far and we found out who the killer was before anyone got to make accusations. nothing like cutting an evening short without meaning to!

Donna/Mom said...

I didnt get any snacks

Brooke said...

I found something you don't have.
They have a lifesize Indiana Jones at the Scripps Hospital Gift Shop! Go figure. They have both young and old. Which one do you want?

I love you,

Mom

Brooke said...

I just re-read my first post and have no idea what I was trying to say. Sorry about that. I think I was sick back then, too.