Friday, May 30, 2008

Archeology is the search for Fact, not Truth


In just 3 weeks Elden Pueblo archeaology field school starts! I am so excited to be participating in it for the second year in a row. Doug can't believe that I "pay someone to let [me] dig in the dirt."

5 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

How fun! I know how much you loved this last year... I hope it's just as great! We're still waiting. Hopefully next week... it's killing me having to wait so long!

ltandjbcox said...

Dani, As far as Rocky Point goes. . .there are many new resorts built up since we stayed there last time. Our time share is actually outside of Rocky point on the west of it and is very quiet and remote. You guys would probably enjoy the more "action filled" down town area. . .I'm afraid I have no clue about those areas. Probably a search on line would turn up some good options. . .From the hiway it looked like about a half dozen 12+ story resorts that have got to be less than 6 years old. There should be some great choices. Good luck.
And I'm glad you are looking forward to the "dig". It is nice to be able to do things you enjoy.

Kelly said...

I think it's awesome. And I thought you looked so archaeological on Saturday there weren't words.

Amanda&Wade said...

Wow that is so cool that you do that! It sounds like alot of fun :)

Geevz said...

Awesome! When I was ten my TAG group went there and we sorted through pottery and dirt and had a blast. It was one of the most vivid memories I had of that school year in Flag. Post some pictures!