and it only took you .... hahaha just kidding.
The offical term would be"zonies", especially since you are an original san diegan.We are so happy you are here and it's official.love mom
sweet! Congrats!
I hate getting a new license, I think we lived in Iowa for a year before I finally made the switch. I would love to do your hair while your here. Can't wait to see you!!
Hi Danielle,This is Jill Edde Lobdell in NY. I found your blog on Gina's. PLease check out mine. I haven't heard from you in a while.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
and it only took you .... hahaha just kidding.
The offical term would be"zonies", especially since you are an original san diegan.
We are so happy you are here and it's official.
love mom
sweet! Congrats!
I hate getting a new license, I think we lived in Iowa for a year before I finally made the switch.
I would love to do your hair while your here. Can't wait to see you!!
Hi Danielle,
This is Jill Edde Lobdell in NY. I found your blog on Gina's. PLease check out mine. I haven't heard from you in a while.
Post a Comment