Tyler Curtis Litchfield
June 14, 1980 - July 1, 2000
Lived by Faith and Courage...Returned with Honor.
Tyler gave me this picture when I first met him way back in the day in Scripps Ranch ward and at Scripps Ranch high school. He was so sweet and I just adored him and his whole family. I feel honored to now call him my brother-in-law. I only wish he could've been here to finally see me and Adam together. It only took us 11 years...Lived by Faith and Courage...Returned with Honor.
Tom and Brooke, Adam and baby Tyler. Adam is already starting to look like the hairy man in this picture.
Tyler. He has the most beautiful blue eyes.
The boys - Aaron, Tyler and Adam.
The boys too - Tyler, Aaron, Adam and little Nick.
Tyler and my sister Heather, Scripps Ranch high school prom, 1998.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Tyler! I wish I would've had a chance to know you. Someday soon!
Happy Birthday Tyler! I love and miss you!
I love that picture!
love mom
Oh.my.gosh...Dani, I just found out the hospital has Internet and just saw this post. If I only had a blog...
Thank you for making this two week period that is always so difficult a little better for me. Wasn't he just the best? I wish everyone could have known him. I consider myself so fortunate.
Love,
Mom S.
That is a very nice tribute. He sounds like a very special man.
Post a Comment