Friday, June 13, 2008

Whitmore Family


Deborah, Alexis, Mike, Gabby and James (the ninja turtle) at the family cabin on Beaver Lake, Halloween 2006.

Last night Deborah passed away. It broke my heart after I read Mike's email this morning. The Whitmore's are a wonderful family and Adam and I were lucky enough to know them while living in Redmond and to call them friends. We were also lucky enough to get to know two of their kids, Alexis and James while they were in our primary class. Mike was always so friendly and open and Deborah was just the sweetest and happiest person. I only wish we had gotten over there more for game night! We enjoyed getting to know them all and wish that we were still there to offer our support at this time. Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers. We love you guys and miss you but know that you are loved here in Flagstaff.

2 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

What a rough couple days... Deb and Adam's brother. It really tears me up looking at his pictures (I don't know why that post isn't coming up yet). We love you guys!

The Aprecios said...

We love the Whitmore family as well. Its too bad that you guys arent living here anymore to attend her funeral and the benefit concert that took place last night.