love the pictures of the dads! and i was very touched by your tribute to tyler. how nice of you to do that! how are you guys? we miss you and think of you often (especially when indiana jones came out! :) )
Hi Dani! I can't believe you are in Arizona! Time seriously flies!!! So good to hear from you! What are you guys up to? I love blogging...such a great way to keep in touch and get back in contact with old friends!
2 comments:
love the pictures of the dads! and i was very touched by your tribute to tyler. how nice of you to do that! how are you guys? we miss you and think of you often (especially when indiana jones came out! :) )
Hi Dani!
I can't believe you are in Arizona! Time seriously flies!!! So good to hear from you! What are you guys up to? I love blogging...such a great way to keep in touch and get back in contact with old friends!
Post a Comment