Saturday, October 27, 2007

All Hallows Feast






Last night we went to my parents house for their annual Halloween feast and costume party. My aunt and my cousins and their families all came. My mom loves Halloween so she went all out. The house looked amazing. Inside and out. She even made a witch head pinata. We had a lot of great food, played some games, had a costume contest and broke open the witch's head. Adam and I won best costume, thank you very much. I have wanted to do the Indiana Jones thing for years and finally this year Adam went for it. Yay! He obviously was Indiana Jones and I was Marion Ravenwood (for those of you who do not know much about Indiana Jones, watch Raiders of the Lost Ark. Best movie EVER). With Indiana Jones 4 coming out in May, we just HAD to do it this year because not only is it my favorite movie of all time, I have a feeling next year it's going to be a pretty popular costume. The Marion Ravenwood costume and Indiana Jones costume took some time to get together but they were definitely worth it. To end off the night the boys (well, actually it was Chantelle and Adam's idea) decided to make use of the leftover dry ice. The night ended with a bang. Quite a few bangs to be exact. You have no idea how loud dry ice bombs can be...





This year I have been a little bummed about not getting to go to the pumpkin patch in Redmond. There doesn't seem to be any in Flagstaff. On the way to my parents Adam and I found a cute little one in Snowflake. It's not the same as Redmond, but way better than going to the grocery store. They also had a corn maze which on Friday and Saturday night is "haunted". Chantelle went on a date to it last week and said it was pretty fun. We didn't get to do the maze but we did get a great pumpkin and Bella had fun too.



4 comments:

HeaddaMarie said...

So I just posted a comment on your wall abt posting pictures from the party!! Hahahaha...you must have been in the process of posting this while I was leaving you a comment! I am soo bummed I wasn't there! LOVE your costumes!! I also love Chantelle being Belle...and of course little Bat Bella.

Brooke said...

I sure have a handsome son...

Although I do not partake in the thrills and shrills of Halloween, it is fun to see what everyone else does. The party looks like it was fun.

Matt and Joanna said...

Your costumes were amazing! I'm glad they ended up working out. We missed you at our party, you would have loved it! I loved Bella's costume as well!

whitney said...

adam was right! you guys looked perfect in the costumes. it looks like you guys had a wonderful time. those candied apples look amazing. happy halloween!