Well, Adam's birthday is actually here. He turned 29 today. Scary knowing I will be 29 in a few short months. Next year for my 30th we are so doing a Marie Antoinette theme and it's going to be huge. Unless I go to Paris. Either way, the way I see it is if I have to turn 30, I'm going big. Anyway, so poor Adam is sick today and I have to work tonight so not too much is going on here for his birthday. We are however going to my mom's annual Halloween party on Friday and celebrating her birthday and Adam's so I think that will make up for the lameness of today. I did make him a cake which I am a little proud of. I think the only people who understand it's meaning are me, my mom and Adam. He appreciated it so really that's all that matters! I love you honey! Happy Birthday!

*The cake is the family crest for the Stark family in A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. Adam loves the series. We got to meet the author last year at a book signing. Very cool.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam! I totally did remember it was your birthday (I swear it)... because you wanted Jack to be born today! I hope you guys have a great celebration this weekend! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you!
That is one heck of a cake! I'm very impressed!
I must say..I am impressed with your cake decorating skills!! Who knew you could be so domestic?? Tell Adam Happy (belated) Birthday!! I was going to call and totally forgot!! It is on my calendar and everything! I have become a space cadet! Love ya!~
Dani
We are coming to your moms halloween party! It's gonna be great! I will see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment