Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fall Food


Tuesday night at Enrichment we had pumpkin rolls for dessert. I love pumpkin desserts and they were so yummy. Better than the "Libby" pumpkin roll recipe. Last night I was totally craving pumpkin so I made one. It didn't come out very pretty though. I was too impatient and unrolled it before it cooled so the cake part broke apart a little bit. It still tasted fantastic! I love fall! I think tonight I will make Butternut squash soup. Yum!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so happy you went to Enrichment! I hope you're enjoying your new home in Flagstaff. You need to add the new addition(s) to the family!

Snowmomutah said...

Thanks for the comment on the princess picture with Kate! Disneyland was such a blast! Are you enjoying Arizona? That pumpkin roll looks yummy! What's the recipe? Well hopefully we'll see you guys sometime soon!

Matt and Joanna said...

I would love the recipe for your pumpkin rolls! Addition?!? Am I missing something?!?